Friday, February 26, 2010

Todd Hatfield Announces Campaign

I am pleased to let you know that I have announced my candidacy for the Idaho State Controller. I started my campaign Saturday at the Valley County Lincoln Days and Boise County's as well. I will be on the Lincoln Day circuit in your area also. My campaign encompasses the following: Your life - in defense of Life, Liberty and Property. Your future - regarding small business and the use of Idaho's natural resources to get Idaho "producing" once again. The Controller has an important seat on the Land Board, which affects such areas as grazing leases being usurped by special interest groups - this may take a Constitutional Amendment to protect the livelihood of ranchers. And, your money - putting the checkbook online because, after all, it's the people's money! I know that several of you have been working on this already and I would appreciate your input.

My background: I have an Accounting Degree, and have been a self employed, small business owner for 25 years. The last dozen as a Handcrafted Log Home builder, in McCall. My experience in logging and a good knowledge of the Department of Lands makes an easy fit for this Office. Recent Civic involvement has been achieved through 6 years on the Valley County Planning and Zoning (last 2 years served as Chairman). I was elected Precinct Committeeman in the last election cycle. In addition, I have completed a research project on Agenda 21 and how it is being implemented in Idaho.

My wife, Maureen has dedicated herself to my election as Campaign Manager. You may contact myself or Maureen at this address with any information that can be helpful regarding issues, helping with my campaign, scheduling speaking engagements, building a web page, fund raising, voter ID in your area, etc. I am not taking this lightly and with your help I know I can be elected by the citizens of Idaho. My work schedule has been rearranged so that I can campaign in earnest. My eldest son is an Infantryman with the 5th Stryker Brigade out of Ft. Lewis, WA. He has his boots on the ground in a foreign land, in thanksgiving for the sacrifices his grandfather and others have made to America. I am putting my boots to the pavement to do what I can for this great land we inherited.

I hope you will enthusiastically support my campaign.

Sincerely Todd Hatfield
208-634-0029

No comments:

Post a Comment